Why choose Euxton Hall Hospital?
Choosing a hospital to have treatment can be a daunting task and therefore you want to make sure you receive the best care.
When choosing Euxton Hall Hospital you can have peace of mind that you are in safe hands as well as benefiting from the following:
- High quality clinical and professional services with proven outcomes
- Consultant led care and low infection rates
- Excellent levels of cleanliness, effective infection control measures
- Private en-suite rooms for Premium Care patients
- Digital TV and radio
- Caring, friendly staff who respect patient needs
- Flexible appointment times
- Free car parking
- Freshly prepared meals served in patient rooms by our catering staff
Don’t just take our word for it…100% of our patients said that they were 'likely' or 'extremely likely' to recommend the hospital to friends and family.
To read more great comments from our patients click here.
By investing in advanced medical technology, Euxton Hall Hospital is able to offer a wide range of diagnostic, medical and surgical procedures including orthopaedics including hip surgery, knee surgery and upper limb, breast surgery and self referral mammography (BUPA accredited breast care centre), ENT surgery, gastroenterology, general surgery, gynaecology, neurology, ophthalmology , pain management, speech therapy and urology.
Competitively priced cosmetic surgery is available for a wide range of procedures including breast enlargement, tummy tuck, liposuction and facial surgery by our consultant led service.
A newly refurbished Physiotherapy and Sports Injury clinic is well equipped with the up to date apparatus required to facilitate effective rehabilitation.
If you would like more information on the hospital or the procedures that we offer please call our dedicated enquiry line on 01257 237041 or fill in an enquiry form and we contact you as soon as possible.