Sports Injury Clinic
The sports injury clinic covers the full range of sporting activities and is accessible at short notice, usually within 48 hours. The sports injury clinic offers:
• Individual tailored rehabilitation
• Pre-season fitness testing
• Injury screening
• Recovery plans and return to play
• Sports massage
Cybex assessment is used to measure muscle state and rebuild muscle strength and is the gold standard in muscle testing and strength measurement:
• Baseline measurement for pre-season testing
• Measure for post injury
• An indicator to predict potential for injury i.e. quads to hams ratio
• A training tool
• Multiple joint testing
This can be used on acute and chronic injuries to accelerate return to play. As little as three sessions can relieve tendon problems that are normally brought about by intense sports training and competition such as football.
Our highly experienced team of fully chartered, state registered physiotherapists offer:
• Personal programmes
• Personal physiotherapist service
• Evening clinics to suit
• Functional Restoration Programme (for chronic back pain)
Pilates increases abdominal strength, vital for back and neck problems and athletes who require a strong core to compete in high level sport.
The use of medical imaging such as X-Ray, MRI/CT and ultrasound to achieve a diagnosis.